Inspired by a necklace one of my close friends of Suriel wore in a blogpost, I tried to create a DIY version. The original necklace is from the H&M Trend collection. And the DIY version is... Easy peasy!
What you'll need
- shrinkle paper (A4 - transparent)
- a ribbon
extra: scissors, a cutter
Step by step
1) Cut out the shapes you like
TIP: they will shrink in the oven - so make sure they are big enough!
2) Cut out a little hole in the middle
TIP: make a square, this is the easiest form to cut out with your cutter
3) Put them in the oven - this will go very quickly. First they will curl up, afterwards they will flatten themself. This all in 1 minute or less.
4) Place a heavy book on them when you take your hot plastic out of the oven
5) Start to thread the shapes on to the ribbon
There you go!
Stay up to date of the latest Operation DIY updates through Facebook.