H&M Trend Necklace.















Inspired by a necklace one of my close friends of Suriel wore in a blogpost, I tried to create a DIY version. The original necklace is from the H&M Trend collection. And the DIY version is... Easy peasy!

The original



What you'll need
- shrinkle paper (A4 - transparent)
- a ribbon

extra: scissors, a cutter

Tutorial


Step by step
1) Cut out the shapes you like
  TIP: they will shrink in the oven - so make sure they are big enough!
2) Cut out a little hole in the middle
  TIP: make a square, this is the easiest form to cut out with your cutter
3) Put them in the oven - this will go very quickly. First they will curl up, afterwards they will flatten themself. This all in 1 minute or less.
4) Place a heavy book on them when you take your hot plastic out of the oven
5) Start to thread the shapes on to the ribbon

There you go!






Stay up to date of the latest Operation DIY updates through Facebook.



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Delfien!

    hier de blogpost over the knotted necklace :)

    http://words-from-the-west.blogspot.be/2013/12/knot.html

    vele groetjes, Astrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cool! I have been looking for a cool project with shrinkable paper for a while, and now I found it! Thanks for sharing :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik probeer het vandaag uit! Op hoeveel graden moet het in de oven?

    Bedankt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Are you looking for the fashion cuff bracelet in high quality stuff and reasonable prices, we are here to deal in fashion cuff bracelet and Leather Cuff. You can also get Statement Necklace and fashion necklace. There is also trend for the leather cuff bracelets for women and Cuff Bracelet with new stuff.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Benjamin, a loan officer sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Benjamin and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would." 
    I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Ben on the information below if you need any financial assistance.Mr Ben Whats-App Contact: + 1-989-394-3740As well as Email:  247officedept@gmail.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen