Golden pyramid earrings.

Inspired by a pare of Pieces earrings, I created these two.
Off course you can go and buy them, put some primer on them and paint them gold or silver, but I like it more this way... Homemade.

What you'll need
- Some (leftover) polymer clay
- Earstuds
- Acryl paint in the colour gold

Extra: superglue, a paintbrush, a cutter and an oven.

Tutorial




Step by step
1) Make 2 elongated balls
2) Place them in the fridge
    TIP: It makes the cutting go easier
3) Cut a pyramid shape
4) Put back in the fridge
    TIP: Do NOT forget this step!
5) Cut the excess clay
6) Bake!
7) Paint and let dry
8) Add a little dot of superglue to connect the pyramid and the earstud

Shine!


2 opmerkingen:

  1. These are so beautiful! I love these so much. I'm not a big jewellery person but this makes me want to wear these ASAP!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen